Tájékoztató a lakosság részére.

Moderátor: Családgondozók

Jessebarker
Város: newyork
Foglalkozás: player

Consumer Cellular and Security code

HozzászólásSzerző: Jessebarker » 2018.05.31. 11:11

Hi,

After the recent data breaches, there has been much discussion and a few newspaper reports of fraud being committed by transferring (porting) a victim's cellphone number. Once successful, this can give the criminal access to messages sent to the phone, especially 2-factor authentication codes. So a prudent step would be to place a security code that the cellphone consumer will use in telephone communications with the carrier, as requests for porting are usually dealt with over the phone.
I realized that CC, unlike many other carriers, uses the last 4 numbers of customer's Social security number as the security code. This makes it worthless after the recent Equifax debacle.
I emailed CC, and they recommended setting up my own code- this requires calling them and verifying the last 4 of my SSN!
Anyway, I did create my own security code.

For More Details:-
Marketing video production service

Thanks!

Patriculk
Város: Adon
Foglalkozás: DSQ

Re: Consumer Cellular and Security code

HozzászólásSzerző: Patriculk » 2019.03.06. 09:47

A tiny space and commodity is done for the success of temple. It has been marginal for the use of the Australian essay writing service for all challenges. The matter is fixed for the role of the sciences for the students I the midst of the elements.

Vissza: “Lakossági tájékoztató a fórum használatához”